Short background: I am married to Lauren French-Griffin, We have two kids together Jeiden(6) and Kaili(4) and I have three more from my first Marriage Alex(13) Dria(12) Zanha(11). I am a very proud father. I've been in the fire department for over 10 years now and loving what i do.
1. Where did you grow up & what was it like?
I grew up in Dekalb County, GA. I had a great childhood it was my younger brother and I, with our dog rainbow. We didn't want for much.
2. How did the idea for LFG Command Systems come about?
It wasn't too long after I finished acting officer class I was looking for at how the guys was running command and I was thinking it have to be an easier way to keep up of all the units along with all the goals and objectives that are critical.
3. How do you define success?
Success is feeding that hunger you have deep within your soul. Working for a certain set of goals that you have given yourself.
4. What have you learned over your lifetime that you'd like to share with the younger generation?
I've learned that there is no such thing as impossible. Don't let anyone decided for you what can be done or what is a "Success".
5. What is your favorite hobby?
I like to write, read, I love lifting weights, playing basketball, designing new software. Oh yeah, and I'm a pretty good gamer too.
6. Who has had the greatest influence on you?
My father and mother. I get my love of people from my mother. I get my calm demeanor and my fire from my father. It's a pretty good mix.
7. What will be your legacy? Is the world better because of you/your work/your influence?
I hope it would be the love of people and life. I feel like all life is worth fighting for, and that life is so precious. Of all that we know is out there in the universe we are the only "living" creatures out there..don't that make us more valuable and precious than all the gold and diamonds. I hope that it will be. I hope my work makes the fire department and emergency service safer for its personnel and for the citizens we are here to protect.
8. What's the funniest work story/ event you remember?
There are SO many... most are inappropriate lol. There was one when we picked up a guy on a med unit who was kind of out of it... but he kept reaching over and grabbing my males medic butt. You'll have to know the medic he was an 27year veterian and he was curled up in the corner trying to get away from the guy as we was trasnporting him to the hospital. I never laughed so much in my life.
9. Is there anything I haven't asked about that you would care to comment on?
Nope, you had some great questions.
10. What is your favorite dinner & what do you drink with it?
Right now I'm loving rice with fish or chicken and green beans. I usually like lemonade, milk, ginger ale, or water. Depends on my mood.