The better your credit score brings about lower interest rates on loans and credit cards. The same holds true for auto insurance and obtaining an apartment. Even car & recreational vehicles have lower payments for good credit.
Fixing bad credit can help you:
- Find a new place to live – Most, if not all, property managers will run your credit to make sure you can pay rent.
- Land the dream job - Some employers are requesting a copy of your credit score which could directly affect your chances of landing that dream job.
- Get desirable vehicle or mortgage refinancing options – If you are already financing a home or a vehicle, you may be eligible for lowering interest rates. With a higher interest rate, you may wind up paying tens of thousands of dollars more in the lifespan of your loan in comparison to those who have a lower interest rate.
- Obtain student loans – If you are in college or are planning on going, you will need student loans and good credit will help you pay for that tuition.
- Maintain negotiation power – if you are applying for any sort of a loan, good credit can help you negotiate better repayment options, higher credit lines, lower interest rates. Having good credit can be treated like leverage when working out a deal with a lender, so do not be afraid to use this power when available to you.
faster and RIGHT the first time.It can be frustrating and time consuming to fix
credit. If it isn't done right, it may cause more damage to your credit
Buyers Assistance was started by people with many years in the credit & business sector. They began this company with a vision to help you, the average consumer.You can call them, or visit their website at www.buyersassistance.net
They will help you through every step of the process.
877-303-7899 Toll Free