2. When did you start? Genesis 2008. Product launch 2011
3. Where are you located? Atlanta, Dallas, Salt Lake City
4. Who is your target market? My911 is a leading application that is offered for both smartphones and standard feature phones alike. Whether the customer is on the road (car, motorcycle, bike, etc.), jogging, hiking, on the water, exploring the world, or simply at home or in the office they will always be protected and only a touch away from emergency services.
5. Do you have a mission or vision statement? What is it?
The My911 mission is to provide a worldwide solution addressing the dire need of pre and post GPS enabled services directly to and from a cell phone device. Offering to the global market, critical emergency related communications through a superior and cost effective platform, no matter your location around the world. My911 and My-911 are registered trademarks of My911, Inc.
6. Did you experience any failures & how did you overcome them? This has been an extremely complex and dynamic project. We have suffered many challenges and through focus and commitment we always persevered.
7. Is there anything I haven't covered that you would like to address? Would you be interested in reselling our platform?
Here is a May 2011 press release: http://www.prlog.org/11887911-my911-and-bold-tech-opening-up-the-34b-electronic-security-industry-to-mobile-alarm-monitoring.html